Wednesday 24 June 2015

My Mini Me Yoga Bedtime Routine...by Barry

by Amanda Friel ( and her son Barry a super mini me yoga teacher :-))
Mini Me Yoga Ambassador
Tralee Co. Kerry
Ireland
Ph:087 161 2795
www.facebook/minimeyogaireland


Mini Me Yoga Bed Time Routine- 
Barry's Mini Me Yoga Bedtime Yoga Flow!

Every evening my son and I do our mini me yoga bed time routine. It really helps us both to re-connect, release the day's tension and allows that opportunity to switch off and tune in to our own energy and we get family/communication/connection time together!

We begin with “Om”, today Barry's tummy is sore so he sends extra special positive energy of healing with the “Om”. 


After belly breathing,dragon breath and warm up, Barry decides to select 3 Cards for his mini me yoga bedtime flow!

He closes his eyes,tunes into his own inner teacher and mindfully selects one card at a time.



He says for each one 
“I am thankful to my Mom for taking care of me while sick today”
“ I am happy the pain in my tummy is gone”
“ I am flexible and healthy”
Cobra,Sun Pose and Eagle Pose – Yoga Postures were done, we will share more pictures,videos, benefits/fun in future blogs on these yoga postures.   
We finished with meditation creating a picture of affirmations/positive words together.  
Then it was time for hugs, good night and sleep tight! Mini Me Yoga where Dreams come true! 


Schedule of Training Dates with Amanda 
Location: Amanda's Yoga-Wellness-Healing,Collis Sandes House, Tralee Co.Kerry
27th June, 11th July 18th July – 2 Hour Intro.Mini Me Workshop for Adults
Time 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m 
1st July- 2 Hour Intro.Mini Me Yoga Workshop for Teenagers (ages 14-18)
Time 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m 
*** Launch of Mini Me Yoga “Explorer Club” ****
25th July, Time 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. 




No comments:

Post a Comment